Meucci Pool Cues: Power And Performance From An American Legend
Father of American cue making Bob Meucci and his team have produced world-renowned pool cues for over 25 years from right here in the US – all Meucci cues are manufactured in Byhalia, Mississippi in the Meucci Factory & Billiard Hall.
Meucci cues are built with one priority in mind – giving every player more power with less effort. Meucci cues have a distinct soft hit that gives more consistency with less cue ball deflection – right off the bat.
Meucci Cue Features
- Meucci cues have more flex than others for lowered deflection
- Unique joint and ferrule design provides maximum performance with minimal effort
- Distinct “soft” hit for less deflection
- A butt splice design that increases stroke amplification while preventing warpage
- 35 layer laminated Black Dot Bullseye Shaft with 14.5 – 16″ professional taper
- 5/16 x 18 flat faced joint
- Irish linen wraps come coated with polyurethane
- Weight adjustable
- Made in the USA
Create the billiard room of your dreams with our large selection of billiards accessories!
Lighting . . Benches . . Racks Pool Tables
..….. .. …………….………….