The Weathered Shuffleboard Table
Introducing “The Weathered” Shuffleboard Table available in Desert Sand or Black Oak. This timeless classic, mixes both old world with the new world.
Call for your Internet Pricing: (941) 281-2987
We Ship Anywhere!
“The Weathered” Shuffleboard Table by Berner Billiards
“The Weathered” Shuffleboard Table comes available in Desert Sand or Black Oak. This timeless classic, mixes both old world with the new world. The distressed weathered wood is something that looks to be reclaimed from a century old barn, and the strength of metal is the perfect match to finish this beautiful look. Berner Billiards only uses the highest quality materials. The Cabinet is Solid wood, and the playfield is Canadian Hard Rock Maple. Weathered finishes are achieved by applying semi-transparent stains over a base color on natural wood to create an overtone color range. Finished wood that has naturally weathered outdoors will have varying degrees of intensity and no two tables will be the same. Grain density and lighting will also be a factor on how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. The unique characteristics in grain patterns and color of natural wood, combined with the hand staining process, achieves the old weathered wood design. Color variations within an item and between items will exist and should be anticipated.
• Solid 3″ thick x 20″ wide Canadian Hard Rock Maple butcher block
• Poured 1/4″ polymer top
• Solid weathered oak cabinet – 2 piece construction
• Traditional 1-2-3 scoring on 12 & 14 foot tables and 1-2-3-4 scoring on 16, 18, 20 & 22 foot tables
• Metal Legs with Solid wood base for added support & beauty
• Recessed Zinc Alloy Abacus
• Carpeted gutters and walls
• Climatic Adjusters – Pro-style heavy duty
• Set of 2 5/16″ Premium weights (4 blue & 4 red)
• Can of wax/powder
• Assembly required
Dimensions and Weight:
12 foot – 145″L x 33″W x 32″H / 575 pounds
14 foot – 169″L x 33″W x 32″H / 675 pounds
16 foot – 193″L x 33″W x 32″H / 790 pounds